Saturday, September 20, 2008

A SAHM no more!

From the title you can read I am a Stay at home mom no more.I am now a credit union employee.My status is considered part time,but there will be times when its normal hours.I will be going in every day,just not all day once I am done with training.It has been a hell of a week to say the least.The interview was on Monday,and she called me Tuesday and I started thursday.And since then Panalerium has ensused at my house.When it was just Jake and Me it was easier getting it together.Now with 2 more members in my family,not so much.I will have to get used to it.In this economy of ours every little bit will help.{I hope}.But it was just 2 days this week,so we shall see,lol.The coworkers are all "nice".I brought jam to bribe them on the first day,and no one got food poisioning.It is an all female envioronment.I had to sign a praivacy thing,so I will not be using any names of either members or co workers or get too specsific about their lives.I dont feel I have that right.And its kinda like the Drs office.Balances are said in hushed tones,and ppl are not talked about once they leave.I guess that makes me feel good to know that there IS discression in the credit union world and it is taken very seriously!The coworkers...Ahhh,I miss Meme! She is my soul sister and she got me!My new ones Im sure thing Im from some other planet.I adore Neil,I like sushi,and I drink community coffee.To some those are forgein words! It is a small establishment,very home town,and i like that! they know the members,and since I was used to knowing my customers when i sold phones,i like the customer service aspect of it.Its been very nice to be in adult comapany.My tainer,Ill call her teller 1,is a whiz! She can almost anticipate what they need before they ask,I hope I can be like that,one day.then teller 2,is someone I feel like i have to big sister to.Shes ten years older than me,but is sheltered.Those are her own words,.I guess I shall find out more,later.Shes a critter Mama,and from what Ive heard her say,shes good at it too.Then theres teller 3.SHes jazzy.Shes my mamas age,and dresses well,has the bleached hair,and red nails.My kinda lady!She also has great taste in shoes,and purses.So do I!then theres Boss Lady and 2nd Boss lady.Very nice women!But I d knwo from expericnec from working with women that they can be bitchy.I can be that way too,though.lol.Teller 1,is my trainer.Its been nuts the last 2 days,so not much actual training has been done,but lots of observing and smiles,of I will be able to help you soon,but not just yet.One of her offspring comes in to file and she seems like a great kid.And to teller 1,she and her other offspirng are her world.Nothing wrong with that,if you ask me.I feel the same way.I dont know really how much theyve traveled,or food allergies,but I hope to learn.They know Im going to Cali and how excited I am about that.{rental car is down to 11,97 a day,wha hoo!}.So Im sure it will get even more intersting as time goes on.Teller 2 is on a quest to loose weight,so Ill be encoruaging.Wouldnt hurt if I lost 50 or so either!lol.They do like Crystal Lite,adn some like coffee.I think they are all great at customer service and I think I can learn alot.I neglected to inform during my interveiew that I was nuts and horrible with numbers! Ihope I can keep em fooled for abit longer,lol.FIL who also works at a credit union said theyd need never know either b/c theres adding machines.But the crazy I need to keep under wraps for a while,lol.My SIL also wrks at a union,so I hope she can help too!Ive joined the new clans business and I hope it works out for both me and my family and them too.We shall see.

No comments: