Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want!

I want pot to be legal.
I want Josh to go to days! I all but begged him this morning! I told him this morning how hard yesterday was to keep the boys contained and quiet. and reminded him that summer was coming up,{ok,a strech,but still} and folks would be mowing their yards at noon and the kids would be in and out. It makes my life so much more stressful contantly having to say Be quiet Daddys asleep. uuuurrrrgggg!!!!! its really making me nutty lately. Its really never been a big deal,till now. but Caleb is getting more rowdy,and piss n moan more and more!!!!
I want it to be July already.
I want the mortgage company to make a decsion.
I want to move.
I want to scream!
I want to be a better mother.
I want my crows feet to go away,not keep growing.
I want my BMI to get below 29.
I want to be a better housekeeper.
I want to eat rotel dip and scoops and it not give me heartburn and ham size hips.
I want to jump out of a plane and scream like goofy.
I want to walk on the beaches of Normandy!
I want to skinny dip with Josh in broad daylight.
I want to be romanced and not in a pracitcal way.
I want to do what I want even if its not practical.
I want 9 West shoes!
I want a boob lift.
I want to take my family to Disney.
I want to win the lottery.
I want to never have to mop again!
I want electrolosis on my brows.
I want my greys to go away!
I want the US out of Iraq.
I want to look good in a 2 piece.
I want a maid.
I want to be free!!!

No comments: