Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, Better Sarah

So, I didnt really make any New Year resolutions. As I told my friends, didnt want to make a reso I didnt intend to keep. But I mentaly made a couple.
1. to be the best wife and mom I can be. Yelling less,and hugging more.
2. To be a better housekeeper. That begins today with a trip to Walmart for a Swiffer Duster thingie. The cob webs are taking over!
3. To continue to loose weight. Im beginning 2010 @ 188,give or take a tee shirt.
4. To pass the 6 hours I intend to take this semester.
5. to BE HAPPY and support my family and friends in whatever way they need me to.

So those arent too bad to keep I dont think. We rang in the new year right around here. WOund up having a small gathering with Joshes 2 of Joshes work friends and ones girlfriend. He and I danced in the kitchen,and under the Blue Moon. ANd he kissed me at Midnight like Ive never been kissed at that time before!!!

I hope this year will be a positive year for us around here. Maybe some finaical stablility, pay down some debt, Josh to enjoy his Men Weekends, me going on my cruise, Caleb turning 3 and potty training, and Nathan finishing 3rd grade with flying colors and maybe making All Stars in baseball this year. Who really knows. Im looking at this year as a fresh start. It was a hell of a decade for me, surviving my early 20's and growing into my now late 20's. I cant believe Ill be 30 next year. Holy Crap! Im still living the dream,though it has changed so much from that 18 year old girl I was ten years ago,to the 28 year old woman I am now. Ive learned alot,and as always theres more to learn. Im gonna ride along and see what happens,and Im sure at times,bucking along too. Some things wont change!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I DO understand. I love you my beautiful baby girl