Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today You'd think I was nesting

Yesterday I was flat out BLAH! watched movies,and just slugged around. Today I knew I had things to do. I need to get registered for Spring Classes at school, go to the eye dr. and pick up a loaf of bread,some milk and dog food.

On the bread,milk and dog food note, NOAA is calling for 100% chance of snow tomorrow night and all day on Thursday. The weather forecasters have been way off the mark for my area this year. We have not had any snow, thank GOD. But this time they say we will get up to 3 inches Wed. night and Thurs. and more falling in flurries all day Thursday and Friday. So...since its been below freezing for right at a week now, and the hi forecasted on Saturday is on 16, not including the windchill, its gonna be bloody cold here!!! I was talking to Crystal this morning, and my paranoid predicition was that IF NOAA {and 2 TV stations,and 2 weather websites} are correct, then the probability is we will be bogged down till at least Sunday around here. With the freezing temps the snow wont have anywhere to go. Damit.
I remembered this in the back of my mind on Saturday morning when me and the kids braved Walmart. I bought the econo sizes of coffee,splenda,apple jacks, dish soap and laundry detergent. Ive still got what I hope is plenty of freaking Charmin left. I will dbl ck. Thus the "nesting" today. Maybe this time will be the real deal. Ive already done 3 loads of laundry,unloaded the DW, and I feel the urge to Mop for crying outloud. Must have been the Blue Moon finally getting to me from NYE. Maybe I was saving up energy to sprint clean today! Ive got food, when do I not. the cubbards are stocked up. Im not thinking the power will go out.Nate wants a pot of chili,but I dont think being hemmed up with my guys on chili is quite the good idea. I may run out of toilet paper.....I do however have to get milk,bread and dog food,and this time its because I need it....

No comments: