Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Time for everything

GOod Morning,
So Im starting this blog as a way to clear my head.If anyone else reads it and can relate,well then There ya go.Forst off,Im Sarah.Im married to Neil,and we have Jake and Levi,{names have been changed,lol}.Im almost 27 years old,and I always wanted to be famous.Not so much anymore.Im a smoker,5'7",and 50lbs overweight.My kids are little,and Im a stay at home mom.I freaking hate to clean!But love to cook.Im from a small town in N.Ms that aint so small anymore,but now I live in an even smaller town in N.W. TN.{not been changed}.My brain goes fast than my marlboro held fingers so I cant type.I got inspired to write when my brain woke up beofore my body did.Thank God for coffee and a few of piece and quiet before the monsters awake.and wireless internet,so I can sit on the back patio and enjoy said coffee and Marlboros.I litterally found myself when I was 24 and in Cali,at my brothers.My life changed after that trip,but ill go more into that later.I grew up out in the country on the lake and am a water rat.love to fish and swim,not so much on the water sports,as Im not coordinated at ALL!I love to write,and talk,and visit.Ive learned to appreciate the humor in everyday life and I hope pt convey that here.Why Im joining the rest of the world and starting a blog I have no clue,but I dont want to keep boring my myspace friends with details!I love to travel,adn I like to go places where the couch,floor,or as of recent,my friends son bunk bed to rest my head.GIve me a coke classic,pack of smokes and a full tank of gas and Ill go anywhere,kids in tow,of cource.But it sure is nice to get away with out them too.Im independant and so is my husband and thats how we work,we are madly in love.that kind of love that makes people sick.We have 29 demetions of compatibilty.But Ill get into that later.Get the Neil refrence already.Ok,I guess thats enough of an intro into kinda who I am,but wait theres more......

No comments: