Friday, June 6, 2008

Not awake yet

First off let me say that this morning i have a benadryl hangover.I may be a large woman,but Im a light weight when it comes to meds,except when I had my tubes tied.ANyway.The skeeters the night beofre made me an all you can drink buffett and I was scratching like the guy in GWTW who told Ms. Scarlett that "these animills is making me crazy".SO even Neil's strong coffee this AM aint helping.
Yesterday afternoon Neil decides he wants to go to Jackson to look at gun Holsters at Gander Mt.its an outdoor store.Did I mention hes a gun person?I am too,but I like them on looks,he like them for power,so like any other deep southernor,we have an arsenal.ANd he needed tennis shoes,other parts of the country call them sneakers or trianers,round here,if iut ties and says Nike,New Balance or my choice Saucony,their tennis shoes.So I said fine,but I got to pick the place where we ate.Jackson is civilazation to me,even though its 40 minutes from us.So we get Him his man stuff and I say I wans Japanese food.I may live in PoDunkville Tn,but Im a foodie.
Neil was skeptical and Jake was excited,Levi,who just turned 1 was jsut HONGREY.Neil had never eaten hibachi beofre,but Jake has and he loves it.Suprisingly Neil liked it.He is not a picky eater by any means,he jsut aint been out too much.lol.I dont know if many other men are like this,but Neil is an eater and a shitter.As in he poos like 5 minutes after he eats.So on the way home he said ,"Ya know I like Japanese food,it dont run through me like other stuff,normally Id be having the shit crapms bout now and be huntiung for a place to go,or telling you to floor it."I bout ran off the road laughing at him.I had to learn yesterday how he gets the urge to poo.He explained how his belly starts cramping,and I told him I didnt get that much warning.I had to go,NOW when the urge hit.We've been together about 2 1/2 years and married a 1 1/2 years,and I guess theres still stuff we're learning.Wed been having a deep discussion about our marriage and how we can improve it.Its good,but we want it freaking Awesome,So we had been talking about ways to do that.Then out of the blue he pops out with shit cramps.To me Im married to a funny man!As in he cracks me up all the time with his dry,sarcastic one liners.Yesterday ranks near the top.
That is all for today!

No comments: