Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mad,Nonsnece poetry

I hate feeling the way I do right now.Ready to run.Run away from it all,even for just a bit.Ready to scream while tears are rolling down my face.Watching yesterdays mascara pool on my kleenex.The words that were shared hurt to the core.Im ready to run.Ready to take a break from this happily ever fucking after.Ready to bust wide open! Slpit myself into,so I can see myself from a diffrent angel.Ready to yell,ready to run,ready to take off and not look back.Ready to walk away from it all.Ready to fill up the tank and hit the road following whatever signs are not clouded by tears.I hate the pain.I hate the anxiety,I hate it all.I hate feeling desperate!I hate wanting to miss you!I hate that Id rather miss you than be with you.I hate that your touch makes my skin crawl right now.I hate that feeling.Im ready to bounce.Ready to see if Ive got what it takes to make it again.I hate needing you.I hate feeling dependant.I hate that I love you right now.Im ready to fly,ready to soar,ready to reconnect with me.Ready to take a chance on myself.I hate that feel like that.I hate that the thought of laying beside you,makes me wish you were gone.I hate that look you gave me last night.I hate that I took it personal.I hate that you made me cry.What I really hate,is I let you see me cry.I hate you saw my weakness.I hate that I love you so much that you have that affect on me.I hate that you think men need to feel needed.What a crock of shit.Men want what they want and thats that.No consideration! Im ready to scream.Im ready to ride the tide.Im ready to walk away.Im ready to change my number and forget your name.I hate feeling this way.I hate that you get me.I hate that you know how to get to me.I hate youve seen me bleed.I hate you know my heart.I hate that you love my soul.I hate that I love you.I hate that Im willing to look past the fight.I hate that I kept my mouth shut,and didnt argue with you.I hate that you knew youd upset me.I hate that You saw me wounded.Im ready to show you.Im ready to forgive you.Im ready to make love to you all day.Im ready let you hold me.Im ready to run......

No comments: