Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am Speed....

This morning Levi sang the too early bird song and comenced to hollering at 3:30.by the time i got him settled down it was 4 and i couldnt go back to sleep.So at 420ish it was outta bed for me.Ive just been taking half an adipex,but since I knew by noon Id be ready to crash,I took a whole one.We're having a cold snap here in Dixieland.As in it a windchill of 3 outside.Makes me long for California.Im sitting here at the kitchen window drinking half decaf planning my day.Ive been more active since taking the speedy pills.Thank goodness.I asked my friend Mel yesterday why Idecided to do this when it was so cold I couldnt get outside and blow off some steam.So Ive taken to tackeling my house.Since Neil works nights and Im on days,there is always someone in our bed or room,the stuff piles up in there too.When I dont know where to put something,thats where it goes.To be put way,Lord knows where,at a later date.I guess with a high forcasted today of 22,yes 22,today is that later date.I am loosing weight!Yay.But yesterday I caved and ate a cheeseburger.jake had a good report card,so I treated him to a sonic sunday.The temptation was too much.Mom told me not to be too hard on myself,that it would be ok,lol.Im trying not to weigh myself everyday,but its hard not to.Ive been doing ab work.Ive never had a belly until now.I love my big ole ball for that.I have a bad back,and crunching on the ball does not hurt,but i can feel the burn.Yay.Tam has lost 5 lbs!Im so proud of her!Shes been doing 6 times the crunches I have.I keep telling her not to overdo it,since she had a C section in late nov.She says she stops if it gets too bad.I dont want her hurting herself.Its flat too cold to get out and walk right now.my blood is THIN,I tell ya.
So,I had to pause for a potty break.I weighed too.Writting about it got me thinking about it.Im down some more.But since I caved yesterday,I dont want to tempt my luck and write the number just yet.I think Im gonna only give numbers once a week.I dont want to get excited on wednesday about 1 lb,only to have it back on thursday.Im also not alone in this.My oldest friend,Heather has joined the tribe too.Shes in South Louisianna.Crystal has decided to join me too.Who knows what the 4 of us can do,now that we've put our minds to it.We all have diffrent numbers we want to get to,as we are all built so diffrent.Mel even wants to drop 10lbs.Not as much as the rest of us,but shes going to be in the tribe too.We may just loose a whole person between us!the bottom line is we want to get healthier.
So today I will be cleaning like a mad woman.I told Neil to just stay out of my way and he was on baby duty for a while.lol.It stinks that it is so sunny and pretty but freezing cold.Id be power walking.Instead Im off to tackle the biggest mess,all the while thinking,number 1,I can celan this mess up and number 2,im burning off the cheeseburger.It was only a Jr.burger,not the Double bacon one I wanted.Heather hit sonic last night to,for her last supper,lol.Shes starting back to weight watchers.It works for her,like a slim fast has been for me.Tam is working out,and with 2 small children both at home all day,she gets plenty.Shes also drinking nothing but water either adn the occasional glass of decaf sweet tea.Im not sure what Crystals plan of action is,yet.Its still in the works.I suggested slim fast to Mel,since she does not have that much she wants to get off.So we're all going about it our diffrent ways.Im proud of us already.Its all in my head,as in not telling my elbow to take that bite......

No comments: