Friday, January 9, 2009

MOTIVATED!!!!

So my friend Crystal posted pics of me,her,and another old friend up on her facebook from 3 years ago.Man I was smoking hot!I had dropped like 30lbs!I want to look like that again,but 30 has turned into 60.Can I do it???Yes I can,{thank you Mr.Obabma}.Im trying to eat lower fat and calories.I want to go back on Adipex soooo freaking bad its unreal.But Neil has begged me not to.SO now after looking at pics of me from when he and I were dating,I want to look like that agaon.Not just for me,but him too.I know,not so femenist to say that,but I do want to look good for my man.He says Im beautiful now,Gotta love a man who will say that.we both got on the scales the other day and I weigh more than him.a man who is 6'0 and Im heavier.Somethings gotta give!!!Crystal is going to send me some ALli,that new stuff thats FDA approved.But per the pharmacist,it wont make me buzz.I know I put this weight on,and i can get it off.But I do know I need help.I had a craving for a grwas cheeseburger the other day,and Tam thankfully talked me out of it.So i ate pretzels instead!hardly the same,but at least it was better than a bacon cheeseburger from Sonic.I think Im gonna show Neil the pics,and tell him that I want to be like that again.Maybe he'lll change his mind and let me try.The days of popping a few gas staion mini thins are gone,since they took ephedra off the shelf.I could live on those things,and party all night.I dont do that anymore either,thank Heaven.I guess I have to adapt to my new life and body better,but Id like to do it thinner.NOT skinny mind you,just healthier!!!!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Word of advice: Stick close to the bathroom when using Alli...