Monday, January 26, 2009

I Feel More Human

Good Morning for anyone whos reading this.I'm beginning to feel human again.I think the strong antibiotics I'm on are helping.I still have the rather large mass under my arm,but its not as painful.At least not all the time like it has been.Yesterday when I woke up I was not in pain!Husband and kids had gone to the inlaws on Sat.and most of Sunday so I was able to get some rest.Didnt do much else either.I think the little one missed me though.He came in going MAAAMAAA.and just wrapped his little arms around me and hung on.It was very sweet.I just kissed and kissed my little Monkey Man.
Ok,So yesterday I fell off the wagon.BIG TIME.My thoughts were,Ive been good,and now Im sick,and today I wont take a pill,so I can nap and rest.Good idea,the nap.not taking the pill,bad idea.I fell off bad.I ate a can of chilli {my favorite man food},with cheese,adn crackers.And a brownie topped with ice cream and choc syrup.For dinner I had a meatball sub.Again,bad.I wrote to my tribe this morning in whats become a biweekly email and confessed all.I know they will tell me I was bad.I tried to blame it on having to eat b/c of the strong antibiotics.and them messing up my tummy.I dont think that will work though,since Ive been fine eating some yogurt and a slice of low carb toast.It aint messed up my tummy so far.But now,Im paying the price.I guess your body gets used to you not filling it with crap.and now my bowles are in revolt.Nuff said.One of my tribe members ate french fries for the first time in a long time,and shes going through the same thing.So,if I do get another hankering for brownies,Ill eat one of my 100 cal ones.they arent bad and satisfy the choc craving.As do a small handful of semi sweet choc chips.So today Im back on the wagon.I was gonna not really focus on it too much b/c of my arm mass,but I feel bad for falling off.So its back to slim fast for breakfast.and half an adipex.i wont feel like zooming,but at least it will curb the appetite.
We're supposed to get some ice tonight and tomorrow.ANd I got supplies last night.Except for toilet paper.Im down to 2 rolls.but i need to grab a pack just incase.other than that we will be fine around here.not much ice is expected,but we werent expecgting the 6 inches of snow we got in March of last year neither.So I dont think you can over prepare for stuff like that.besides,I only got stuff we'd normally use anyway,so its all good.Crystal may come up and go to the doc with me on wed.If theres ice though,Ill just have to rechedule.refer to previous blog about driving in ice.Thats all for today.Im back on the wagon and intend to stay there.I just now have to get the ktichen all the way clean.I havent done too mcuh housework since getting sick,so I need to play catch up today.I did unload and reload the DW yesterday.but didnt do the pots and pans.theyre calling my name today.blahhh.But the laundry is washed and dired,if not folded.I reckon that will just have to do for now.....Until next time....

No comments: