Thursday, January 22, 2009

MMM,Half Decaf

Im up at 6 this morning thanks to Levi,hollering MaaaaaMMMMAAAA!He calls me Dada too,but hwen he NEEDS me,Im Mama.So I got him up,cuddled with him for a bit and settled him on the couch with a cup and Blues Clues.Gotta Love Noggin.I checked my scales this morning.210.Im happy about that!I had to make an ER visit for myself on Tuesday for an infected hair follicle.If youve never had one,its horrible.Very painful.But thanks to 3 percocets over 3 days Im able to move around a bit this morning,and the high dose antibiotics.I got back to have it looked at this morning to my PC doc.We shall see what her scales say comapred to mine.I weight there with clothes on,and mine at home with none.I didnt take a diet pill yesterday,but felt so bad I didnt eat much,and when I did it was healthy.Before this hair thing knocked me on my butt I had thawed out a Turkey breast.Neil cooked it for us.It was awesome!He did a great job.So I nibbled on that,an apple and some cheese yesterday,and toast.I had to have some carbs on my tummy b/c of the antibiotics.They mess up my tummy.This morning though,I did take half a diet pill.I still gotta take it somewhat easy on my arm.It stinks too,b/c Levi thinks Im his personal jungle gym.Its supposed to be warm,as in upper 50's today,and if I feel up to it,we may take a walk.But right now,Im not going to push it,since Ive felt utterly miserable the last few days.Sometimes ya just want your Mama,and the past few days have been those days.It stinks that we live so far apart {4hrs} sometimes.But I digress.Ive joined a get healthy group on Facebook.the moderator is a great encoruager!I try to encourage her too.Some of my tribe has joined the group there too.She siad she bought a jump rope so even if the weather is bad,she can still get under the carport and get some exercise.I like that Idea.I dont like the thought of my fat flopping down at various intervals,for fear of shaking the house though,lol.Maybe Ill try that too,and reccomend it to my tribe.I havent really discussed weighloss with them over the past few days since Ive been sick.Crystal is going thorugh some health issues,but once they pass,and with Dr permission,she is going to try adipex.Shes on other meds that may not allow her to,but she hopes she can,just to kick start her.We talked last night about what put the weight on us.It seems like she and I follow each other like that.Even though we live 3 hrs apart.If shes thinner,I am,if shes heavy,I am too.Shes shorter than me by a bunch and stocky.But is very muscular and can carry a higher weight and it not be as noticable for someone else of her height.Alot of hers right now is fluid form health issues.But her doc has also told her she needs to get some lbs off.She can do it.I think part of the weightloss battle is figuring out why you gained so much in the first place.She knows,and so do I how the lbs were packed on.Eating too much,various meds,and sitting on our butts.So now,some of the meds cant change,but eating better and gettinc more active can.tam is up to 200 crunches.Not sure if Ive mentioned that or not.SHe has a 4 yar old and an infant.I asked her where she found time!he said when baby is sleeping and the oldest is watching Noggin or even napping herself.to me that takes WILLPOWER!When Levi naps,I normally do the dishes,or just sit on my butt.She is a good encoruager!!!My tribe and I can do this,one lb at a time!!!!!

No comments: